BINGO Blitz App Doset Work At 2 Am

BINGO Blitz Forum Topic  
Im i the only one w this issue?
  3 Replies

The "Daily Free Turnament" is on a 24hr timer and ive been removed instanly to the main map once the game finished(was round 3). It happend on top of a hour one night, people have differnt time zones. It was like 1 or 2 tho for me too I think. But it wouldnt let me go back in for a couple minutes. When it finally did I had 5 rounds remaining. Its the only room that has done it to me. My guess its the only room that does so it can up date and reset all the scores. How exactly is your app "not working?" and is it up to date?

Me also and I'll get likeballbfour bongos at the last two sec and I can't hit the button even if I have them already and wait at the end... Bottom line same situation the last 3 rounds for score even 2 coins the whole board and I've prob tapped alli the coin spots there were from my power ups and that's at about two in the A.M.
Can you still send gifts? of so pls ps cash you add me I won't bother you at all unless you wanna see me teach some Lingo for other lame people's slow getting Bingo!!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by BINGO Blitz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.