BINGO Blitz I Can't Get any of the Rewards on my Game Homepages on GameHunters.Club

BINGO Blitz Forum Topic  
  • mrsrizz
  • Login:

WHY CANT I GET ANY OF THE REWARDS ON THE GAMEHUNTERS CLUB PAGES BINGO BASH AND BINGO BLITZ IM CLICKING THE BOXES AND IM GETTING NOTHING ANY ADVICE IVE TRIED FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS EVERY NIGHT FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND GOT NOTHING 

2 Replies
  • mia21
  • Login:

List of Probable cause why it didn't work:

• You already claim the gift. Remember the share links page is collection of bonus links you might already collected them.
  • Gifts are already expired.
  • The mobile link converter for Bingo Blitz no longer works (if you are using a mobile device)
  • Check your Gift Center. Sometimes Bingo Blitz don't pop up that you receive it they put it in your Gift inbox.
  • Share Links page included Facebook Friend wall posts sometimes the post don't have any free stuff it is just post about big wins. For free spins and valid bonuses there is a limit for how many times it can be collected by the number of users.
  • Facebook Friend wall posts are not converted into mobile links.

If you have time please send a message using the Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/join.gamehunters.club/messages/ 

We love to here more details so we can learn more about it and find a possible fix.

Wawww