BINGO Blitz Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 22 of 23

BINGO Blitz Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Bingo Blitz.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

228 Replies

Love to have more credits, cheats and hacks, tips and tricks,freebies anything, auto dauber would be fantastic also.Unlimited cash and credits, would be so nice in this game, With easier to find items you need to complete Quest. As of now I have been playing for so many years and never finished not one of the side quest they started.Never even got close,Didn't have enoufg credits, to even think about getting the items I needed, to even have a chance, I think it is so unfair. I just don't see how people get them completed unless they have a cheat some how. So please help me out? TY

• KatGreg
  • Login:
I need free credits please I want to keep playing but that's very hard to do with limited credits and long wait time til daily bonus
  • RoyNixon
  • Login:

Why have you reduced the number of gifts per day from 6 to 4?  Also, the value of the free credit bonuses has been drastically cut from 30 credits in some cases to only 10 credits now.  There must be better giveaway sites now than this one which is sad.

i need credits please

Bingo blitz need help in copenhagen room need only City of cyclists to finish. Please . Thanks

I would love to have more credits....:)

I need credits, please help
I would love more credits please
In need of bacon and shrimp. Please someone share their ingredients with me!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Please help me get some credits. Thank you

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by BINGO Blitz.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.