House of Fun - Slots Daily Allowance Of No Coins Or Spins

House of Fun - Slots Forum Topic  
Has anyone had any issues collecting free coins and spins? All day whenever I try to collect it says ive reached my daily limit. How is that possible when ive collected nothing. Im going to check out some other games. I tried support. Sent multiple times, and was left hanging. Im really begining to think this game is not worth the headache.
  16 Replies
I agree. That happens to me all the time. Also, HOF page will have things up to comment and share and its brand new links. It will say offer is expired and i rarely get the reward of coins.
I discovered it might not stay if you go in and don't log into Facebook on Game hunters after the 50 gift limit it let me get quite afew
I discovered it might not stay if you go in and don't log into Facebook on Game hunters after the 50 gift limit it let me get quite afew
I went back 28 days and it gave me every 15,000 bonus i could find plus the chips for gold players.
What is with the daily allowance crap I have been playing this game for over a year and never once seen this shit ugh
  • ClPie
  • Login:

Looking to sell my account I have over 600,000,000 coins if you're interested send me a message Diamond Level also at level 731 now

Na dodanie do košíka LG predstavuje novinku nárok noví majitelia tovaru 5 na Slovensku už Vianoce majitelia týchto

how does one sell his account?

I'm having the same issue ? What's up ? 

I am having the same issue, i am on FB and it still wont let me collect!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by House of Fun - Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.