House of Fun - Slots Free Spins For HOF

House of Fun - Slots Forum Topic  
I used to be able to collect free spins from gamehunters but it won't let me collect them anymore, can anyone tell me why?
  7 Replies

indecision 

you can try maybe clearing your cache or cookies, I had to do this before actually, cuz for some reason I can't collect bonus from my email or FB, so HoF told me you click the little 3 dots in upper right corner on chrome, (cuz that's what Im using, might be dif for Firefox, ect.) and go down to "history", then click clear cache & cookies, they said it should work after that. It didn't. It might work for you tho, wouldn't hurt to try. But, I can collect from game hunters just fine,  (as long as it's less than 100 clicks) . I REALLY wish someone would give us instructions on how to post free games/coins, so we would all be able to do it. I just don't understand how it's done, and no one seems to be able to explain it better. 

I went and deleted my cache and browsing history but made no difference. All it did was free up space on my phone so thanks for that.
I've noticed that whenever I'm claiming anything, I first have to close Hof to let it reopen for each item I'm collecting. It works every time now. Good luck to you and hopefully this helps.
I love house of fun
House of fun
House of fun is awesome

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by House of Fun - Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.