House of Fun - Slots Help Desperately Needed With Mobile Collecting.

House of Fun - Slots Forum Topic  

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I went through the whole process of downloading Gamehunters for your mobile and I thought everything went extremely smooth.  I loaded the Puffin brouser and logged into Facebook and went about collecting 2 pages of coins.  I was impressed at how fast it was.  There was just one problem.  When I went to House of Fun after collecting,  My hopes were shattered!  My balance had not collected one red cent.  Someone please help.

Thank you

Sincerely

Lisa

3 Replies
  • vardump
  • Login:

Make sure that you are logon on the same Facebook Account using your House of Fun App.

Everyone who uses that says the same thing. Just delete that app and do it manually . According to hof they have nothing to do with this site so they probably block it somehow. Once your caught up collecting , it doesn't take long to collect your coins on here everyday !

Make sure you have connected your Facebook to your House of Fun App.  It should prompt you to do so on the app when loaded and opened, also connect your Game Hunter and Facebook account.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by House of Fun - Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.