House of Fun - Slots Is HOF Screwing YOU Over Too???

House of Fun - Slots Forum Topic  

HOF has been knowingly screwing me over since 10-14-14, that's when "PLAYTIKA" TOOK OVER. I have had money taken from me, stolent pretty much, I have paid for services I didnt' get back in the platinum level. Now on my pc it's like my mobile play i can play hercules and the fish game for free spins. Also they charge me one price on mibile and a different one on pc. Leon Tudor was 'suppose to be my go to person" who ignored me for a yr or two. I"ve been calm ,patinet and loyal. I"m done! you cannot false advertise esp when you are a mulit billion dollar business like them. 23.99 they took among other things. MIchale Kane made me promsies from bonus rounds just taken from me. When there was Passion and Beasuty I hit 5 ladies across and they wuldnt' give me my bonus round. It's a daily expierence with these people. Anyone else expierencing this / and i also had no mobile play for 6 monts. With all the money I Have spent I shouldn't be treatd like a pieece of crap. I'm no better than anyone but did pay for certian things that they refuse to help me with or give me. 

What would you do ?

I do have all the pics and all chats for proof. but this is ridicilous. this is Sonya Garrett @t3nn3ss33bby btw n idc who knows it ;) 

Merry Christmas huh

5 Replies

lol well the same thing here!!!!   There is not a day that goes by that HOF has not taken something from me.

I think i have played this game way to long spent way to much money for it to just be getting worse.

time to remove this app from my list.

HOF has been knowingly screwing me over since 10-14-14, that's when "PLAYTIKA" TOOK OVER. I have had money taken from me, stolent pretty much, I have paid for services I didnt' get back in the platinum level. Now on my pc it's like my mobile play i can play hercules and the fish
No they haven't.

User 1475, then you haven't been playing long enough. I'm a Royal Diamond member, I have been playing for years, I should have a better payouts but I don't. My free spins are a joke and the 5th bonus spin is definitely one big joke after another. You know, I hits higher when I was a bronze member player. So, don't get me wrong, I love playing House of fun slots but their payout to me really suck. I spent alot of money playing this game online, which supposedly be free and fun. (LOL).   Anyway I wish you all the lucks and don't fool yourself because your days are coming. So just be causes.

Buying their coins cost way to much for the amount of coins they sell to you. So good luck!

I feel you ryankelly, I remove that dam games so many times, then I go back and re install it again, because of the free bonus on this site and their site. Plus,  I love playing the 3 tigers and I can't find the 3 tigers on any other slot sites that I keep installing on my tablet. I wish someone could tell me where I can find it, beside house of fun or house of pains in butt site.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by House of Fun - Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.