House of Fun - Slots Unlock Games

House of Fun - Slots Forum Topic  
How's faster way unlock games on house of fun
  3 Replies
  • OGJUS
  • Login:
Keep winning. I know it sounds like I'm trying to be a smart ass but it's the way. Ok that being said that means more coins rt? Take advantage of all. ALL free coin chances here on gamehunters after you have collected from free coins go to free spins and collect all you can bet higher on games you play so you feel comfortable betting those amounts. Try slots you think you don't like cuz of its look. They'll surprise you. Make more frenz and constantly share coins or spins. Visit their fb wall even more coins to get. Follow fan page. Allow yourself to get emails. And finally. Purchase every once and awhile. That is THE fastest way. Remember too every purchase you get points toward leveling up. Not just for hof but for all platika games. Move up here and move all across your fav games too. Good luck and have fun.
Max Bet every spin and when you run out of coins just buy more! You have to be really good or really rich to be the fastest. If you have time to wait and cant afford to buy coins its best to collect free coins and play when they do a status up & 2x event. If you dont care about your status rewards take full advantave when they do 2x exp. Wish my reply actually got sumitted yesterday. Guess I took to long to write it, it wanted me to sign back in and I said F it. Its pretty straight forward. How couldnt 1 be a smart ass. Least you wernt being a dumb ass.
More coins please

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by House of Fun - Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.