Pearl's Peril In Need Of Friends

Pearl's Peril Forum Topic  
  • LisaByrd
  • Login:

Hello,

I'm new to the game, I play continuously throughout the day and send all the gifts every day to my friends but receive nothing in return. I think they don't play anymore because they are still on the same levels since I started. I joined an adventure club and found a friend there that told me about this site and now I'm hoping to get more friends to play the game with, so I can receive gifts too.

21 Replies

i am new too and need friends. Fr request sent to Facebook 

I'll be your friend. I need friends too, & I also play every day throughout the day.

Tammie

I need friends too please!

• LisaByrd
  • Login:

Sorry Tammy just accepted your request....thanks 

Hi, Lisa

i never tried to get friends on game, but it seems if we do we can get awards faster than by time allotment. Don't know how this works, but when not to try. How do you become friends? I think you are so n my team.

Sorry stupid iPad types different than I want

• jack03
  • Login:

hey im new too. im gonna try to play every day! ill send you a fr. anyone else in this thread can send me a fr too if they want :) the more the merrier

• LisaByrd
  • Login:

All you have to do is send a friend request to my facebook page....press the blue letters under my name where it states (facebook profile)...and then I'll accept your request for the game. Hope that helps.

Lisa, How many actual working friends have you gotten from doing this?  Has it helped you out in playing the game?  In what way?  Have you learned any actual tips, tricks and cheats?  

Karyn Ellis 

Me too daily player

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Pearl's Peril.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.