Pearl's Peril Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats

Pearl's Peril Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Pearl's Peril.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

11 Replies

Hiya 

Does anyone know how to get more compasses? I have been working hard to earn the badges required to open my next plot of land, but I need 5 more compasses although I keep playing I don't seem to be getting any & now I've run out of space to build & have no storage left any ideas Please??

I've read on other forums to stop upgrading buildings to get more materials in general. Hope this helps. If you need a friend for the game, feel free to add me.
Hi, Amy. I'm going to send you a friend request. Just started playing on Android.

I have a friend whose envelope remains shut even though I send her energy - it works with all others, but not her - any idea?

Require Tickets and Energy to play continuous game...

Hi, I'm looking for tips tricks and cheats that I can basically count on more or less for Pearls Peril or at least possibly know where to get more.  I'm not very good at the game but I love to play anyway.  Can you help me out? At the rate I'm going I have to play night and day and it's exhaustive. 

Thank you for your help,

Karyn Ellis [email protected] 

I need to ticket's.  Also, after mastering scene how many times to you have to redo it before you can move on without paying?

• ShermRis
  • Login:

If you don’t want to pay to hire a flight crew don’t attempt to finish every badge scene before going to the next one. The first badges in every scene are the fastest to earn.  The key is to earn enough badges in each scene to open the next scene until you have enough badges and scenes completed to open the puzzle at the end of the adventure.  Do the puzzle as soon as you can, that will start the timer, which starts at 72 hours, (3 days). If you can complete the puzzle by Wednesday the timer will expire and you will be able to start the next adventure before the next team quest starts Sunday. That allows you to save up your dollars to use as you wish. After you get the 72 hour timer started you can go back and complete the scenes you didn't finish.   

Game Hunters.Club Member Area     ( for cash, tickets and energy)  google it

• ShermRis
  • Login:

Don't forget to visit Edwin's Collections and make a daily choice.  It's a great place to earn extra dollars, coins and energy.  Look through the collections and make your selection based on the reward you want.  You will average a reward every two to three days.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Pearl's Peril.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.