• vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

83 Replies
Spin povzebuje
Kevin Barker
  • TimTam
  • Login:
Hi Ron here. Have been playing PK for a few months now. Would like to meet others that are able to share tips etc...
Hey its jon here. Been playing pk since day one. Would love free spins.
This is my friend code I need friends too? I'll add back and send gifts religiously! ;) QR68-2140
  • NetNet
  • Login:
Hi my name is Lynette and I've been playing Pirate kings for about 4 yrs now and I spend a lot of money on the game and the island's aren't created fast enough and I don't receive my bonuses like I should not even on my purchases and Also not on the albums so can you do something about that pls? Thank you
Hello
Hi my name is Rebecca Soileau. But i go by Becky or rebecca either or!! I've been playing these games for a while now and im so addicted to it that its crazy . ive got 4 boys and when they start to rattle me I go outside and start pmaying to relax my mind. Lmao its so true ! Even my boyfriend gets mad cuz all i want to do is play . and he sees when i get mad at the game later cuz i cant get a few more spins to make it to get the big spins. I'll be like 2 or 3 thing s left til I get the big spins.. Jus my luck , i tell ya. . . love all the games from coin master (big fan) , island king ( love how they give you two spins instead of one like they do on coin master) and pirate king( I love the different activities they have in game to solve a puzzle or to help one of the pirate. And it's graphics on all game!!!!!! Love love love !!! Thanks you guys, your the best!!!!!! Keep these games coming
CrazyAshinTelegraph Facebook groups InstagramTwitterMessenger Gamehunters
CrazyAshinTelegraph Facebook groups InstagramTwitterMessenger Gamehunters PKrewards

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Pirate Kings.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.