Pirate Kings Welcome Pirate Kings Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 5 of 9

Pirate Kings Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

83 Replies
  • Ckirby82
  • Login:
You must have heard of Island King it's a part of coin master just a different version I'm looking for it and apparently Game Hunter Club cannot find it but I know it's in Google Play Store I have it on my Android
Hey everyone! Ive been playin my game for quite awhile. I kinda forgot how long it's been since i started lol! I enjoy playin n seein new faces daily. Happy games to everyone!

Hi, I'm Denise (PK Player Name Denise F).  Nice to meet everyone! 

I kinda got addicted to this game to the point that I'm now in the mid-80s in terms of the level in the game in a matter of weeks.  

I hope to interact with all of you soon on the app!

Happy Holidays!

laugh

Hello
Florencio id A070-9044
  • Posi1971
  • Login:
Hola a todos
Boa tarde pessoal , preciso de giros
  • AngelaV
  • Login:

Hi all y’all game hunters I’m Angela V and new to the club just wanting free spins and treasures for pirate kings love the game I need mateys add me please PI77-5320 love to play the game with you.

• Kayallen
  • Login:
Hi. I am Kay Allen LH 7 2 - 398 8. IPlay Daly and always give gifts daily. Please join me

Hello everyone, I am xavier and the only real game I play is pirate kings. I really would love tips tricks and other ways to make this game a whole lot enjoyable because once you to a certain point it seems to get harder and not enough spins. I could be really close to finishing bomb strike and run out and would never get any bombs to finish or close to an island and don't get enough coins. On top off that I get that close and then the bomb strike would expire. I really would love help if anyone could

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Pirate Kings.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.