Slotomania Slot Machines 3rd Album Trade For 1st And Second Album Cards

need cards from 2 nd and first album i have all the goods from 3rd album i need from 2nd geranimo cherry mist little red mr right golden lyre and moon huntress and from the first i need king midas candy king albert boby jean rose hannah jessica frankie peperoni boom burger eggs and ham fedora turban top hat wizard hat lemon punch beer mug tequila red margarita cosmopolitian lucky star church bells lucky seven rich kitty puma pete cougar clark brave tiger sikver lion and like i said i have everything from 3rd to trade

8 Replies
  • JoshWise
  • Login:

I need a keere shan I am level 3000 I got everything but keere shan

I have all cards album 3   i can send you cards ... only i need foofi in good life for complete album i need you and you need me?

Do you have a silver lion? I am also needing a bunch for the 3rd album.  I have every card you need for the 1st album I just need silver lion to finish it. Sorry I can’t help you with the 2nd album.

dont have silver lion but what do you need from 3rd

do you have dark light bonus card for trade vs foofi?

I have Foofi. Does anyone have Keer Shan?

Please need foofi only this card for complete all albums

I need online lovers, nectar of the gods, Josephine & Joe, fortune frog, bling bling, star bonus, dark light bonus and panda-monium.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.