Slotomania Slot Machines Aidann Colesy Is Scammer Dont Ever Sent Him First

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

i say show proof you have or i wl add you on scammer list now he blocked me

3 Replies
Ur a joke didnt even had the card i needed and u didnt send me anything you clown

yes this is the person im talking about this guy who ever sent him first after seen this post  deserves to be scammed  i dont need to say anything else

i have proof  on my phone that i didnt say anything wrong to deserve a block

but becuase i knew you a scammer and asked for proof you blocked me simpel as that

im fair trader becuase im fair and even give many fee cards to poeple who needed very hard to complete album becuase they had no coins i get everyday free cards from them i dont even ask they sent  so i can spin on wheel for coins   

i was going to ask my friend to  sent  the card you needed  but in mean time i asked  proof becuase i dont want her to sent the card for nothing in mean time i asked you proof so i knew if i can trade with you or not   becuase you want me to sent first i have right to ask for proof if you want me to sent first   and i said show me proof if dont show i add you on my scammer list so i know i never ever  wil  talk with you for trade  and when i said this you blocked me if you was seriues and no scammer you  have sent proof and didnt  block me for nothing

and if any poeple seen this post and dont believe me and get scammed by you  they have deserved so np for i did my job i warned real traders

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.