Slotomania Slot Machines Cards I Need And Cards I Have To Trade

• CherylG
  • Login:
Hi there, I have never traded before but made a list of what I need and what I have to trade. Please help if you can. Thanks.Cards I need: __________ WINTER ALBUMS__________ TICK TOCK: Gold Hourglass, The Pocket Pearl, The Watcher, Tower of Time. UNDER THE SEA: Sammy Starfish, Gary Goldfish. CRAZY CASTLES: First Man's Fort, SlotoKing's Keep. THE ROUND TABLE: Shield of Luck, Armor di Amore, Prince Harming, Charles Slotsteel, Sword of Slotland. DARING DISCOVERIES: Pizarro's Pointer, Williams Wheel, Cabot's Compass, Ferdinand Magellan, Columbus. THE CUTIES: Snowy, Lunchy, Pet-Me Patty, The Pandits. CIRQUE DU SLOTO: The Big Dipper, The Wrapper, Lover's Lap. MASTERS OF MYTHOLOGY: Venus' Vase, Coin of Corinth, Pharoah's Portrait, Mask of Glory. SWEET DEVILS: LBF by Bite Dana Davilash, Heidi HellIrena, Irena Infernovo, Ann Armageddonsen, Bella Blaze. THE SPINSTONES: Rock Hammer, "Family, Stone", The Three Stones, Sandra Spinstone, Samuel Spinstone, Suzanne Spinstone. HOLLYWOOD DREAMS: Cinema Paradiso, The Big Chair, The Gilded Reel, Big Bullhorn, Walk of Fame. PEACE & LOVE: Cindy Moo, Electric Shaman. RED HOT VIXENS: Diana Flamings, Vixenia Vampirus, Vicious Vera, Crystal-Ball Bella, Celtic Ciara, Roulette Ronda. GOLDEN TOUCH: The Amphibian, Afishionado, Dragon Dog, The Eagle, The Patriot, The Status. LUCY'S MERRY MEN: Csp'n Casanova, Uncle Neptune, Don Amorito, Apollo. _______ SPRING ALBUMS _______ SLOTO CARNIVAL: Bonusienta Dias. ARABIAN NIGHTS: Cashiers of Baghdad. THE GLOBETROTTERS: Elizabeth McCoin. TEXAS TYCOONS: J.P Coinnigan, Safe of the South. THE GOLD COLLECTION: Shanghai, Shine. THE PROS: The Goldspins _______ SUMMER ALBUMS_______ BAUBLES & BANGLES: Blue Bermuda. BLOCKBUSTER BLAST: The Slotohall. SLOT SPORTS: Golden Victory. VOODOO BONES: Bone Society, King Skelly. DROP DEAD DIVA: Camila Charmings. NIGHT CRAWLERS: The Golden Paw. GOLDEN SUMMER: The Golden Drink. FORTUNE FINDERS: Scale of Centuries, Lucky Lantern, Fortune Flanders. MUSEUM MADNESS: Empire's Egg, The Sea Garden, The Spinner. GRIM AND GRUESOME: Cashula's Casket, The Slicer, All-Seeing Book. CUDDLY CREEPERS: Blue-eye Benton, Zom-Bunny, Mr. Slimmy. PARTY TIME: Fabio Fiesta, Ballroom Billy, The Partystarter. _______ AUTUMN ALBUMS ________ ENCHANTED ENGINES: Yellow Magic. EPIC ELEPHANTS: Goliath. GLORIOUS GHOULS: Ghoulish Grip, Balthazar Boo, Mummy Mike. LEGENDS & LORE: Battle of Nyphoria. PIRATE TREASURE: The Guardian,The Firecracker, Lucky Island. SUPER SPINNERS: Flame Fatale, Sloto Slicer, Ring of Fortune, The Gamer Ray. THE OLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Goldie Lucknitter, Chief Grey Coin, Ed Sweetooth III. VICTORIOUS VIKINGS: Grun Redhairsson, The Nordic Star, Grutter's Gear, Astrid's Armor. WISHFUL THINKING: Wonderwall, Fortune Fruit, Aquamachine. GAMES GALORE: Lucky Jack, Mini Mojo, Beach Time, Dice of Fate, Dauber Delight. FRESH & SWEET: Cherry Charm, Jelly Jolliness, Planet Sweetness, Sugar Swirl. SLOTO LEGENDS: Inspector Dale, Madam Medusa, The Red Ruler, Royal Rainbow. SLOT FIESTA: The Cheetah, Jackpot!, Party Coins, The Coupon, The Ace Champ. _______ Cards I Have to Trade: _______ WINTER ALBUMS _______ UNDER THE SEA: Turtle Tom. THE CUTIES: Prince Paul. ______ SPRING ALBUMS _____ ZOMBIE LAND: Bitemobile. GREAT MINDS: Edison. AUSTRALIAN ALL STARS: Herbivore Herbert. LAFAMILIA: Dom. THE GLOBETROTTERS: Grey Coin. THE PROS: Future of Atlantis. ______ SUMMER ALBUMS _______ DROP DEAD DIVA: Lady Leona. GOLDEN SUMMER: Super Star. GRIM & GRUESOME: Lucky Number 6. _______ AUTUMN ALBUMS _______ HOWLING HEROES: Winter Frost, Seth, Murdoch. ENCHANTED ENGINES: Money Monster, Super Slider. EPIC ELEPHANTS: Walter. GLORIOUS GHOULS: Phantom Fiona. SUPER SPINNERS: Mr. Galaxy. WISHFUL THINKING: Mr. Wishes.
  6 Replies

Hi Cheryl. I need Edison with GREAT MINDS ... AND FOR YOU I AM> SCALE OF CENTURIES, YELLOW MAGIC. GOLIATH AND GRUN REDHARSON. WILL NOW INVITE YOU TO FB FRIENDS

I can not find you ... my profile fb is mariusz mandyl dargacz invite me

need these cards, didn't play winter album, so a lot here:

Vicious Vera, Mac the Mic, Gilded Reel, Pitchy, Pharaoh's Portrait, Spella, Lora's Pond, Lunchy

(have Apollo and other high end to trade)

Summer:

The Immortal , All-Seeing Book

(have most of the others to trade)

Autumn:

Battle of Nyphoria, The Firecracker, Dice of Fate, Planet Sweetness, Marvelous Martha

(have a lot of the other high end Autumn to trade)

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!!

HAVE A LOT OF WHAT YOU NEED

I have elizabeth mccoin and state of the south

Cheryl and Robert, 

Add me on Facebook - David James Ward, and I will help you out. 

Anyone has Nordic Star card available to trade?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.