Slotomania Slot Machines Give Away Slotocard For Free - Page 3 of 6

• LjJohns
  • Login:

I have completed the first 11 sets, and most of the last 4 sets. if you need any one of them, add me as friends on Facebook ([email protected]). Send me msg about the cards you need by Facebook messenger. Do not post here or my Facebook wall because I won't check the post every day. I ask nothing for return, but it would be nice if you can send me some free coins and mystery gift

See which card you need below. First ask first get. Pls notice that the last one or two of each set is golden cards, cannot be sent to anyone. 

PS: I will NOT sent you all the cards you don't have. Just tell me a few cards you need the most to complete one or two sets. Because of the rules, I cannot send slotocards to more than 5 friends each day, please be patient if you're on the waiting list.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.pngimage.png

52 Replies

great if you could sent them. if you are looking for card let me know

i have a few cards

this my facebook profile

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008359997337

leen van den berg

i have sent you a friendship request

I need the boom burger card. Last one in that set. Thank you.

Do you have sun hat or wendy
Hello,Could anyone please help me out with any cards from this list## PLATINUM BLONDES ##* Cloe## CHEERS ##* boss' brandy,* bubbly on ice## WILD CARDS ##* golden wild## GREEN MONSTERS ##* ladon, * zalga## GOLDEN LUCK ##* lucky seven, * horseshoe,* rich kitty## WILD CATS ##* trixie tiger, * artic tiger, * silver lion## ROYAL DREAMS ##* Edward,* Josephine, * moon goddess,* king midas
Hello,Could anyone please help me out with any cards from this list## PLATINUM BLONDES ##* Cloe## CHEERS ##* boss' brandy,* bubbly on ice## WILD CARDS ##* golden wild## GREEN MONSTERS ##* ladon, * zalga## GOLDEN LUCK ##* lucky seven, * horseshoe,* rich kitty## WILD CATS ##* trixie tiger, * artic tiger, * silver lion## ROYAL DREAMS ##* Edward,* Josephine, * moon goddess,* king midas
  • GitiGiti
  • Login:

Hi.I really need dolphin and yellow tang.Thank you

Hotcakes please!! 

Hello, LjJohn! I am in need of HOTCAKES, CATWICH AND KLAUS if possible! These will complete 3 albums for me and that will make a total of 5 albums completed! Feel free to add me! I'm kind of just starting out been playing for a month or so and I'm excited to complete them!

Hi!! Thanks for helping those of us in need! I need a Catwich and a Pepperoni.  This would be my first complete set!! laugh

Need sloto cards BOSS BRANDY ...TACO LOCO....CLIVE.... GOLDEN WILD...WYNONNA ....please let me know I have many cards as well to trade...thanks

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.