Slotomania Slot Machines Have BIG BULLHORN TO TRADE

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  
I'm logging to see if anyone is still in need of BIG bullhorn. I need the card pugno di furia from la familia to trade for bullhorn hopefully. I'd also take Edison from great minds. If anyone is willing to trade, I need:Sky high-Sky dancer2 for tangoWishful witches-Cecilia BrownZombie-Lil Billy biteDebby doomsdayDragon-GreeneonGreat minds-EdisonAustralian all stars-Gatekeeper alThe pathfinderHerbivore HerbertRailroad riches-The great grindSilver omenGolden omenLa familia-Pugno di furiaGlobetrotters-Jasmin jackpotTexas-Billy Bob billionzMike moneymakerGold collector-Frog of fortuneShiny lionVase of valorPros-Frida & flintWild wilds bestIllusionistsMr and Mrs slickIf you're interested in a trade hit me up on messenger or I will be checking in probably once a day at this site. Have a great day and thank you! :)
  5 Replies

gjgh

fdv

What does that mean?

I only had one of the cards you listed, i need pretty much the same cards you do.  I don't need big bullhorn anymore.  Hope this helps!

You're amazing mantis taboggan. Thank you

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.