Slotomania Slot Machines Need Golden Omen, Mike Moneymaker, And Vase Of Valor. Looking To Make A Trade.

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

If anyone has the Golden Omen, Mike Moneymaker, or Vase of Valor cards that they would like to trade, I can trade any card or combination of cards from the Spring Album, except Herbivore Herbert, the Shiny Lion, the Illusionists, and Mr. & Mrs. Slick. Those are the only 4 cards I don't have duplicates of.

If you have any of the cards I need, I'd love to make a deal.

2 Replies

I have 2 cards you need.  Would you have an extra Don Amorita from merryman winter album? Friend me on Facebook. 

Unfortunately, I don't have an extra Don Amorita. I was able to find a Golden Omen since I wrote the post, so I don't need that one anymore.

I tried to find you on Facebook, but the link to Facebook profiles doesn't work for me and when a search for Michele Anthony, it brings up a lot of results. You can probably find and add me more easily. I'm the only Katie Grounds Dean on Facebook.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.