Slotomania Slot Machines Need Sloto Cards And Coins

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  
Hi all I'm after sloto cards and coins please if you can help add me
  10 Replies
HEY....I HAVE A BUNCH OF THE LOWER 'ECHELON' CARD'S(1-3 STAR'S!!!) THAT A LOT OF FOLK'S SEEM TO BE NEEDING...NOBODY SEEM'$ 2 HAVETHE COUPLE CARD'S I NEED TO TRADE WITH( I STILL GAVE A FEW SET COMPLETER'S AWAY W/OUT TRADE....4 THE LADIE'S IN MY GROUP!) BUT I NEED THAT 'LIQUOR'CARD AND ANASTASIA..U HAVE'UM 2 TRADE???

nah bro not at the moment but ill see what i can check around and do for ya nan!!! in the meantime , do u happen tk gave ANY of these........ 1) moon strider, the advisor, red arrow FROM “ALMIGHTY AMAZONS.

• cathrynp
  • Login:

I would be happy to help you anytime I can. I play throughout the day and night and slotomania is the only game I play and I've been playing for over a year. I'm sorry but currently, I'm not able to help you with the Luxury Liquor card but maybe I have something else you're looking for. Most of my cards went to the wheel of fortune tonight. I'm looking for a lilac leader,Mr perfect and Geldor the green, also I need Ox of Caztar. Any help as you know would be very appreciated. The only dups I have left are Helen, Bella Blade, and Sir Win-a-lot . If you'd like to be friends and help each other when we can send me a friend request I will watch for it text me and I will get it and look as I'm not on facebook very often. Cathryn Pecoraro 207-391-8350 good night

I am needing a couple of cards Buckler of bravery, the dome, Queen of green, heart of fire Spade of seth, cloud Connector, king goldenheim, siphon, zeppo, I Have 1Anastasia , 1 Donna,4 luxury liquors just to name some to trade. But the first 3 are the main one's I really need plzzzzzz help. Add me on Facebook.
I have the card you're looking for. Willing to trade
I have emU got rilla or feline Frank from the other album? I have many!
No I don't have Rilla or feline Frank I didn't get to finish the album have others but REALLY NEED THE DOME AND QUEEN OF GREEN please
I'm going to request you on fb. Anyone else in this thread can do the same. I would be happy to share cards & coins
Me too i will request u as a friend now

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.