Slotomania Slot Machines Slotomania, On This Game Hunters How To Auto Collect - Page 2 of 3

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

Hi

Im trying to auto collect so i dont have to click each bonus all the time but it wont allow it can anyone help me, it did it yesterday itself but today me or my husband cant do it

22 Replies

1. Im trying to auto collect so i dont have to click each bonus all the time but it wont allow it can anyone help me, it did it yesterday itself but today me or my husband cant do it

ty ty

Aloha,    I discovered the game Hunters Club to collect Slotomania coins I found it difficult at first because I didn't have the right browser to use so someone suggested I go to Google Store Play Store and download for free for my Android tablet a browser called Puffin puffin I use the browser person but not the one for Facebook it's too complicated... after Puffin Browser was installed I could not believe that it saved hours and hours off of collecting free coins.

What I discovered was when I got to the game Hunters Club I click the three dots are the three lines in the upper right hand corner and it gave me choices of browsers and I selected open in puffin and then this new miraculous collecting World appeared..... What it does is it places the collectible coins into the Slotomania main game scream and then you click on the box at and then you click on the box at it automatically opens in Slotomania and then you click on collect and while the coins are flying into your account you just he just returned several times back to game Hunters Club clip on the next box that hasn't been unwrapped that's how you can tell if you clicked on it you can do this for as many boxes things that look like presents wrapped up and as long as you haven't collected all of them within 72 hours then there's still things to collect but I found that this is one of the easiest browsers I've ever used to collect coins and it's taken me about half an hour maybe a few minutes more or less to collect millions of coins for free instead of half a day to almost the whole day the old way. I do not know your operating system I am not a computer whiz I'm not using into tablets that are both at all Androids but only to have the memory to hold puffin but I'm pretty sure that once you download that or the upgraded version of Chrome browser with it new album please as well but I don't use Chrome I just need puppies for sale listings and let me tell you it has made my life much simpler what's on the game Hunters page there are many interesting topics you can review I hope this helps you is this does not help you you can always ask an admin in one of the Sloto clubs to help you good luck and best wishes....aka kg from Hawaii

Aloha, I  just wanted to say I dictated my letter there are errors in it but I hope you can read past those errors can understand what I have written if you don't feel free to contact me I'll do the best to help you out or I might be able to put you in touch with somebody who can help you out much Aloha to you kg is short for Kaneohe girl but since it's difficult to pronounce WSOP Buddies call me kg so please feel free to call me crazy also best of luck to you

Hhh

Hhhh

Da

I'm having the same problem and getting jacked off!

• SboyWong
  • Login:

hahahaha

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.