Slotomania Slot Machines Trade Cards - Dark Light Bonus, HardHitter And Mei Lin For Fortune Frog, Tin Mau And Beyond Appearance

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

Willing to trade to legit traders

16 Replies

You have these to trade? I need HardHitter and Fortune Frog - you can have anything else I have if you need anything i have!!

I have hard hitter for sure to trade

Do you have any that I have asked for/

I can do Beyond Appearance & Tin Mau for Mei Lin & Dark Light Bonus if you're interested...

I have Foofi, Tin Mau, Mie Lin, Golden Gust and Sea Lovers. Will Trade for Fortune Frog, Keere Shan, Online Lovers or Beyond Appearance.

I can give you a Beyond Appearance for Golden Gust, Travis (and I'll send first...I saw you got burned earlier).

I'll still have one more Beyond Appearance if Vivienne chooses to trade as well.

Deal ha yea jerk burned me but I still have another Foofi
Good Trade thanks for being legit. I still have more Golden Gust plus the others if anyone has a card I need...Keere Shan, Fortune Frog or online lovers.

Thank you as well, dude, that helped out a ton!

I can send you keere shan and online lovers. Sorry u got burned. Let me know if u need them. I completed the album so not looking for anything

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.