Slotomania Slot Machines Welcome Slotomania - Slot Machines Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 4 of 37

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

370 Replies
  • Ladee4u
  • Login:
I need puma pete josephine king neptune and edward if you have extra
  • kbrunson
  • Login:

heartI am a very frequent daily gifter and also and Admin of SlotoMania Slotocard Trades.  Add me if you are very active as in our group we give out lots of daily coins also.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/SlotoManiaCards

Hi my name is Anthony and i been playing slotomania for a long time and it is the bomb

play most every day - fun

I am new here, I am looking to trade cards and do the free gift exchange to get/get coins on slotomania, so if you don't have enough friends sending free coins than just friend me and it will be a mutual Beinifit. Just ask on cards I'll give any body any extras I have I only need a few like 'car chase' or 'yellow tang' but let me know and I will see what I can send u coin or card thx

Add me I gift daily ....Plus have extra cards also

Javier Gonzalez I Need Some Slotocards!

kk

Funny, I got 50 scatters yesterday and 18 bonuses in 3 hours. Could it be the amount you are betting?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.