Slotomania Slot Machines Can't Collect Bonus Coins?

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  
  • MoHall
  • Login:
Anyone having trouble collecting coins from here.I can't collect the way I've been collecting for ages now when I push on a collect it goes to Facebook then to store then to sloto and nothing shows up .¿??????.
  4 Replies
  • SrikanBL
  • Login:

Have the same problem!!! Any news??

I'm having the same issue. Have been able to collect coins from this site with iPhone with no issues for weeks. Haven't been able to collect as of today. Just takes me to and does nothing.

• mia21
  • Login:

You can now select the version of link you want to use: "Facebook Links" or "Mobile Links".

By default it will now use the mobile links. Some users prefer Facebook links for Puffin Web Browser so that they can easily use the Auto Collect feature. Others want only to use the Mobile links. 

So we decided to let the people choose what they need. 

The site will remember your settings for slotomania if you are login and for all users with lightning speed internet connection we also added the 15-20 seconds auto collect option.

I am also having trouble collecting. For some reson now when I start the auto collector it opens a new window and then redirects to slotomaina and opens the app. I have tried to delete everything and reinstall but it is still the same. I even got a different web browser and still same thing. I was using puffin and now trying Google Chrome. I have looked in the settings and stuff and I can't find anything about redirect. Can someone please help me out?