Slotomania Slot Machines Cards To Trade

Hiya!

I have lots of cards!

Mr Nice Guy: Dusty, Channing, Odysseus, Roman, Randall, Sebastian; Gold cards - Bruce

Once Upon A Time: Scarecrow, Tin Man, Alice, Beast; Gold cards - Big Bad Wolf, Peter Pan

Treasure of Olympus: Golden Lyre, Dionysus; Gold cards - Medusa

(Gold Cards listed can only be traded when permitted, so will only send if tradable) 

I have lots of cards from lesser sets and from the first album. So add me on Facebook, pm me and I will check if I have the cards you need.

Also, friends of mine are looking for Moon Huntress, Little Red and Elijah. Would really appreciate your help with any of these cards.

Keep checking this post as I will update list as required. GOOD LUCK!!! 

8 Replies

I have moon huntress. If you have Fang Wang, Tinker Bell, or Spurs, I am willing to trade. Friend request me! Liam Kasbar

I have Fang Wang but it's a gold card, so cannot send it. Have sent a friend request and will send when it is tradable. Should be able to source Spurs from friends...will get back to you asap ;)

I only need 

Once Upon a Time - Peter Pan

Fairy Dust - Tinkerbell

Of Course gold cards 

I have all others and lots of them are dups (plus more) 

We can still trade though. I will take some dups of yours for something you need. PM me on FB

I sell off cards if I have 20+ for coins. 

Just let me know

Can you still cash in album 1 cards? I came in after that album

Hi ForrestCody!

Cards from the 1st album are still tradeable - except for Gold Cards - and completed sets win coins, but they cannot be used to spin the Wheel of Stars.

I keep all of the duplicate Gold cards so that when they become tradable I can send them to friends.

Will add and pm you ;)

Need golden Lyre, have some cards to trade, let me know 

Do you have Artemis?

I have Elijah and about 150 cards to trade.  I'm looking for Alice, Beast and Grandma.  Friend me and we'll trade.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.