Slotomania Slot Machines Have Many NEW ALBUM Slotocards To Trade

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

I am looking trade sloto cards with other Sloto-Maniacs. I have extras of almost every card in the first 9 books of the new album. I am in search of Volcano from the "Scattered" Book, Spartan Armor from the "Epic Battle" book and Eye Martini from the "Mystical Fortune" Book. Send me a friend request and lets trade. Also willing to send Mystery gifts as well.

25 Replies

i have the volcano and the spartan armor for you . am looking for paula peacock,sheriff badge,persian sword or vegas dice would you have any of those to trade?

Thanks john

I have paula Peacock and Sherrifs badge

cool i will send you the card

sent you volcano and spartan armor. i might be able to get the eye of martini and epic battle, i will get back to you when i have them

• PajaRed
  • Login:
Please add me on FB [email protected] I need volcano, Polly parrot, lucky heels, saddle, sheriff badge, chic Lucy. Thanks friends
I have Eye Martini and Spartan Armor to market.
You have the Little Red card from the album Once Upon a Time and the letters Perseus and Dionysus from the album Treasure of Olympus?.
Get back with me, we'll see what we can do

sent you a friend request...looking for sloto cards..have many to trade as well.   i need elijah, alice, captain hook , little red, giannis, moon huntress, perseus, dionysus.. i have spartan armor..i have completed first nine as well have a few extras in the other books too..let me know what else you may need...let me know if you still need spartan armor.

Thanks

Hi i need Vivaldo from Creepy Critters, Chinese Coins and Grab Bag from Cha Ching, Marie Laveau and Magic Lamp from Mystical Fortune. If u have any from this send me please and write what cards u need. Thanks you.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.