Slotomania Slot Machines I Have 30 Of Every Card But Zero Gypsy Gina. If I Get Her I Finish Everything.

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

If someone is able to make this happen I know can't trade gold cards but they have special days n shit; u can pick the up to 5 cards u desperately need and I'll give em to u along with 20 of every other are for all I care. I just need gypsy gina to be done I'm lvl650 15 trill gold and I wanna perfect set -.- someone help me; if u know when u can or u at least have me text me on a day we can trade or something idk but just txt 8137320029 on the day of cuz I don't get on daily and u won't wanna miss out on how generous I'll be

7 Replies
  • DalBlack
  • Login:

I have an extra Gypsy Gina.  If we can ever trade them, contact me.  I only need 1 card to complete everything too.  I need Mr. Right.

I have all cards only need little redPls make change

Hi there I dont have any reds just scarecrow and beast. Im looking for polly parrot, royal slippers, and tinkerbell

If you can help me out with any of these ill see what else i have

Thank you everyone.

UPDATE  full lists of have and need.

Hi there heres a list of need ,then what i have.

I need Polly parrot, Italian stallion, seraphina, Royal slippers, Cherry, Topaz necklace, Wild gem, gypsy gina, tinkerbell,Mr.Right, Tinman,Little red and vase of whises, medusa and zeus.

I have eye martini,vintage chips, chest shine, scarecrow, 2X beast, moon huntress and perseus.

Please let me know if you can help me. Thank you all

Do you have little red?

PLS help me

Saddle

Bow and arrow

Desert Sunset

Victor Vulture

Hawky Hal

Polly Parrot

Misty

Spirit

Italian Stallion

Seraphina

PLS help me i need 

Saddle

Bow and arrow

Desert Sunset

Victor Vulture

Hawky Hal

Polly Parrot

Misty

Spirit

Italian Stallion

Seraphina

I wish I did have an extra one! Right at the end I did get one spinnjng, but I gave it to my sister to finish her album. She started late, and really it has been fun having my sister on the game with me. Could you spare a couple of cards for the wheel? I am almost out of coins and cannot buy anymore because I am on disability. I just want to finish this board before the game ends. If not I do understand because trying to trade.Thank you.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.