Slotomania Slot Machines I NEED CARDS WILL TRADE!!!!

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

I need clive, zalga, ladon, top hat, silver lion, artic tiger, king midas, edward, joesphine, shiny loot, boss brady, horseshoe, rich kitty, moon goddess,  have others will trade  

14 Replies

Hoped I could help but everything you need except Edward and Josephine is gold and can't be sent. Sorry I don't have an extra Edward and still need Josephine myself.  If we can ever send gold cards I will be happy to help!

hello can you please help me with 4 of kind-couger clark-trixy tiger-edward-king neptune-cleopatra-and ty if you can

hello can you please help me with 4 of kind-couger clark-trixy tiger-edward-king neptune-cleopatra-and ty if you can

Hi e need Luchy dogCliveBoss brandyRed margaritaLuky sevenHorse hoeMumford LandonZalga...Can u help me?

Rocky I can help you with everything but cougar Clark but there is no add friends button on your profile. You have to add me

Sace, I can help you with some

Ed and jo are not gold card's and they can be traded

I'm in search for cards from delicious delight, go fish, cooking class, work it out and puppy love. I do have cards from royal dreams, golden luck, wild cats etc. that I'm willing to trade :)

Hi  have you got a CHEETAH CHASE  to trade?

I have Ladon and I need Taco Loco from Cooking Club, Moonlight from Wild Cardsm, Mumford from Green Monsters, Lucky star and 4 of A kid from Golden Luck, Puma Pete from Wild Cats if you have any of these cards pls add me and let us trade.