Slotomania Slot Machines I TRADE 2ND ALBUM CARDS FOR 1ST ALBUM CARDS I GIVE EXTRA STARS

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

HELLO THERE , I AM MISSING A LOT OF 1ST ALBUM CARDS SINCE I STARTED THE GAME A BIT LATE.

IF YOU HAVE CARDS FROM THE 1ST ALBUM I CAN TRADE FOR CARDS OF HIGHER STARS FROM THE 2ND THAT I HAVE.

THANKS

15 Replies

Do you have giannis?

Sry i dont have that one.

I have future ball and 4 different gold ones from album 1

I need gold bars, tinker bell, Captain Hook, bad wolf, Perseus and Dionysus 

I'm looking for seraphina, Paula peacock,mace,slingshot and tomahawk for a friend, I have first album cards to trade

i have heaps to trade let me now what you need

I have heaps of 1st cards to trade.

Add me and let me know what you need.

Hi, i have the cards you need , i am looking for  BERNDT , LEMON PUNCH , BEER MUG from CHEERS ALBUM and GRAND SLAM , CARLOS, THIAGO , THRASH , HORACIO from SLOTO BAND ALBUM.

• LorinNik
  • Login:
I need king midas . I have 1 album cards

I have BERNDT , LEMON PUNCH , BEER MUG from CHEERS ALBUM and GRAND SLAM , CARLOS, THIAGO , THRASH , HORACIO from SLOTO BAND ALBUM.  I need from the second album from: Hold Your Horses - Trotting Trio,  Epic Battles - Cannon Ball,  Double Sword,  We Love Lucy - Chic Lucy, Nightlife Lucy,  Scattered - Volcano.   Hope this helps,  Thanks.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.