Slotomania Slot Machines Need A Few Cards, Happy To Trade With Any Card I Have Including 5-star Cards

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  
  • JeffLang
  • Login:

I need the below:
-First Album
Cherry Pie
Snow Cone
Sal
Jelly Fish
Dolphin
Furry Fred
Toto
Duke
The Pointer
Candy
Rose
Hannah
Rachel
Butterball
Today's Catch
Lucky Dog
Taco Loco
Glam Sam
Juanita
Witch Hat
Sombrero
Bernd
Beer Mug
Blue Lagoon
Gorilla
Moonlight
Wild Eyes
Zork
Craig
Julio
Lucky Seven
Cash Clover
Leopard Lex
Cougar Clark
Trixie Tiger
Queen of Hearts
King Neptune
Celestia
Josephine

-Second Album
Perseus

I am happy to trade them with any other cards that I have, thank you in advance. :)

21 Replies
If you want to add me on facebook i have all the ones you need for the first album. Need to swap for hawker hal. Brain drain. Tinkerbell. Bradley. Peter pan
I only need silly lucy to complete an album please help!
  • JeffLang
  • Login:

@DayanaGreen

No problem, adding you now,

I have all the cards you want, but Tinkerbell & Peter pan are GOLD card, which cannot be traded.

I will send them to you once its tradable.

Thank you very much, really apprecitaed.

• JeffLang
  • Login:

No problem, adding you now

I NEED CARD FROM TREASURE OF OLYMPUS /// DYONISIS AND GOLDEN LYRE PLS CONTECT ME ON FACEBOOK

I have the Pointer and Craig if you still need them if you want to trade?  I need sets in the 2nd album. I need Victor Vulture,  Night Owl,  Hero Boot, Tavern Tappin, Space Gun, Tomahawk. Thanks 

Add me I have many of the cards you need from the 1st album. I need coin shark, yellow tang, the pointer, spooky bus, Bobbie Jean, candy, Jessica, sunhat , too hat, voodoo hat, boss brandy, bubbly on ice, frankie, lucky dog and eggs and ham.

i have all tradable cards from first album i need daisy glitter from fairy dust ,,evil  sorcerer  brain drain  ,,from mystical fortune posh witch ,emerald  ring

I have several of those, looking for Josephine

@karolyncordell i've got josephine for you! Do you have silly lucy perhaps?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.