Slotomania Slot Machines Need Litt Red Still, So Does Everyone Think Sloto Cards Will Disappear Overnight?

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

Reread the pop up and it just says sloto cards will no longer be given out wirh spins, levelling up, or what purchases, but if it stays the same as the previous albums, shouldn't we all still be able to trade them (as long as they aren't gold, idk why ppl don't understand that) but I still have several duplicates from my first album that if I really wanted to send, I totally still could. So unless they make a gold card tradable, there is no reason for panic I don't think. I'm still gonna hold out for that long lost hope that someone out there has an extra little red lol its the only non gold card I need. I have several to trade with, if that helps red appear to me. I have extras of every other card. The star wheel has been giving me several of the same gold cards so if they do pop up tradable, ask me, I prob have what you need!!

0 Replies

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.