Slotomania Slot Machines Slotmania Slot Cards

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

Gothe a lot of extra slot cards willing to.trade

9 Replies

What cards are you missing? I need Josephine please. All the others I need are the gold cards I believe and I'm not sure which gold cards we can trade right now if any at all. Let me know which white cards you need and we can trade if you have Josephine 

also I tried to friend request you on FB but you don't have the request button so go to mine and request me please 

alexis

I need Josephine also how do you get the golden wild one

l need josephine

I'm in search for cards from delicious delight, go fish, work it out, cooking class and puppy love. I do have cards from royal dreams, golden luck, wild cats etc. that I'm willing to trade :)

I'm in search for cards from delicious delight, go fish and puppy love. I do have cards from royal dreams, golden luck, wild cats etc. that I'm willing to trade :)

Hi All, I need Taco Loco from Cooking Club, Moonlight from Wild Cards, Mumford from Green Monsters, Lucky star and 4 of A kid from Golden Luck, Puma Pete from Wild Cats if you have any of these cards pls add me. I have lot of extra cards for trading.

Hi im missing only a few cards i was wondering if you could please help me at all

I need help with a few cards can u help at all

An anyone help me I need Edward & Josephine& willing to trade cards also lots of gold cards that aren't tradeable yet,please & Thankyou ,so very much contact me on Facebook or messenger E