Slotomania Slot Machines Slotocards Help

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

Hi guys , 

I need the next card's to complete my album :

From first album( Flower Power) : -wild flowers 

From second album ( Tea Time) : -China Chug ; -The kettle ; - Bronze Brewer ; - Cup of luck ; -Pink Party ; -Ultimate teatime

From third album (Galactic Glory) : -The Viewer ; -X-564 ; -Crinx ; - Area58 

From another album ( I love piggy) : - Chef Piggy ; - Indiana Piggy ; -Sheriff Piggy ; -Leprechaun Piggy ; - Golden Piggy 

Please add me guys and text me on facebook i will accept u imediatly . i trade another dubles for these ,

Thank u very much guys . 

have a nice day

4 Replies

I have Chef Piggy, Leprechaun Piggy, and Golden Piggy. Sent the friend request already.  The ones I need to complete an album are below.

Wisdom Bloom & Besties Bouquet

The Kettle & California Cake

Bottle Popping & Sunset Romance

Sammy Piggy & Sheriff Piggy

Loveshroom & Kirkiran

Kjafre's Cat & Coin of Nefertari

I have China chug, cup of luck, the viewer, and crinx. I also have leprechaun piggy and golden piggy but i assume you already got those from the previous post. But i need sheriff piggy, Wendy wool from barnyard blitz,kirkiran from mushroom village, and one eyed Joe from jolly Rogers. Please let me know if you can help.
I have sunset romance and loveshroom and i will trade you for one eyed Joe and Wendy wool if you have them.
Sunset romance isn't tradeable yet

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.