Slotomania Slot Machines Slotocards Needed

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

I need: jewel purse, vivaldo, double sword, blaze buffalo, manoletinas, or unicorn. Start by the first if you have it, as it brings most coins. thanks. Tell me which ones do you need and I'll send what I have.

7 Replies

hi i need gypsy gina, Tinkerbell, Mr. Right, Bruce, Alice, grandma, Little red, big bad wolf, Peter pan, Golden touch, Giannis, golden lyre, moon huntress, Dionysus and medusa can we trade some

• LesWebb
  • Login:

I have sent a Friend Request so that I can trade cards with you plus send you gifts and free coins. I can send you Manoletinas and Unicorn for any of the following: Paula Parrot, Speedy Sneaks, King's Roar, Cherry, Bars of Glory, Elijah, SebstiAN, Beast, Little Red, Vase of Wishes, Moon Huntress Perseus or Dionysis.  

• CalNeo
  • Login:
hi i need double sword, silly lucy, roulette wheel, funshine, bratty bat anyone has these cards i can trade cards that you need... i have qt alot of every card

i have some of those and needgypsy gina, Tinkerbell, Mr. Right, Bruce, Alice, grandma, Little red, big bad wolf, Peter pan, Golden touch, golden lyre, moon huntress, Dionysus and medusa wanna trade some?

Hi do yo have any of this card Giannis, Moon hunt and Perseus

Hi I need Silly lucy - Hero Boots - Regal Eagle - Sheriff Badge.

Send me a msg with what you need to see if we can trade.

HAY I NEED SLOTOCARDS GYPSY GINA???

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.