Slotomania Slot Machines Slotomania Cards Exchange

Slotomania Slot Machines Forum Topic  

I only need moon huntress and perseus. If u have them please trade.

i have every other card so feel free to add me and ask for a card you need.

17 Replies

I do have Moon Huntress, but not Perseus. Would u still like it?

I am n need of 8.  I REALLY need Little Red to complete that collection. Then Fsng Wang to complete another. I need Mr. Right and Bruce from the 3rd, and last collection I need 4....Giannis, Perseus, Medusa, and Zeus.  

Would u like to trade and help?

• GusWines
  • Login:
Do you have baby beetle..

I have both and I need nine cards to finish. Royal slippers,Double sword, Tinkerbell, Diorysus, Zeus. Then from birds I need benny blue dan toucan, night owl Paula peacock. Let me know if you want to trade some.

I have a baby beetle. do you have any of the cards I listed in previous post.

Hello, 
Teemu I sent you a friend request and sent this message in a chatI need these papers album (CHERRY MIST BRANDON ELIJAH GRANDMA ALICE BEAST.ARTEMIS Dyonisus CAPTAIN HOOK LITTLE RED) (another album CHERRYMIST BRANDON GRANDMA ALICE ARTEMIS BEAST CAPTAIN HOOK LITTLERED GOLDEN TOUCH GOLDEN LIRE GIANNIS VASE OF WISHES SEBASTIAN LILLY MARIE LAVEAU MAGIC BOW LAMP EYE MARTIN  .

Yes i do have it

Awesome! Not sure hi ow you send it through to me? Do I need to add you as a friend or something?
Just added you

Just say what cards you need and i will send those. Still looking for perseus if have it.

Does anyone have baby beetle?

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.