Slotomania Slot Machines Slotto Cards For Trade, I Have Tons Of Doubles,

Have a lot of doubles including 5 star like , Dionysus, n medusa, and tons more, I need Albert, bars of glory, roulette wheel, mace, tomahawk,manoletinas, hiking boot, woody, cactus flower, saddle, Elijah, Bruce, pirates ring, misty and unicorn so let me know what you need I probably have it
  15 Replies

I need double sword from album 2 if u have send me a freinds request ill let u know what i have thanks

I am looking for Beast, Captain Hook, Dionysus, and Chestnut Shine. I have some extras from 1 but none you listed..

Im just need little red have rly a lot cards from a1 pls pm me 

Do you have Sly Stanley from the  creepy creatures book? 

Have 3 for you, most of the cards you ask are golden cards and can't be trade. Add me if you still looking for them.

I do have sly Stanley, I updated my post cuz have gotten some I had listed from another player, but I do need others
I just got limo, klaus n cash clover, thx for letting me know about gold cards, I didn't know you couldn't trade those, this is the first time I've traded.
I don't have little red:(

Can you please help me to complete the first album? Still need a lot of cards. I have screenphoto's of that album on my facebook page.  Thank you so kindly :)

Need King Arthur from album one as well as topaz necklace and grab bag from album 2, and luck potion and gold fish from album 1. Can you add me and help out please 

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slotomania Slot Machines.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.