WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Losers That Buy Chips

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic  

WHY, I DONT GET WHY ANYONE WOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH TO BUY CHIPS!!??? THIS APP DOEZNT DARE IF YOU WIN OR LOSE AS LNG AS YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY!! MOST LIKELY THE APP WILL HAVE YOU LOSE SO THAT YOU WILL KEEP BUYING THOSE CHIPS,. GEEZ, DONT BE DONE, DANG, WISE UP PEOPLE!!!!

3 Replies

Why does this comment section rewrite what you say?? I said don't be dumb enough to buy chips and it replaced dumb with done, can't write want you want to on here!!

Who the hell cares as long as it brings people enjoyment unless you are bragging about the fact you never have too. BS.....You fooling nobody or else you wouldnt be on this cheat site. Tell me that you havent opened ONE package? Its for Fun. What do you care what people do to escape thier hectic lives. 

opening free gifts is one thing    paying for chips i have never once done   look me up    all skill by playing   not buying your way through life   u r a hillary girl    trump rules     girls like u r full of advice when u need to b filled with a good stiff one

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.