WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Mega Spin,bonus Chips,and Promo Codes - Page 6 of 21

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic  
I love the fact you of all these options. Ty.but the post are so out of date can't collect. Delete post when I accept so I don't waste a hour going through chips I've apparently already collected.i request new promo codes and it's Aug and you have bonuses from may that are expired so get rid of them please
  201 Replies
GRASIAS POR LAS CHIPS
Mega bônus por favor
Preciso de fichas por favor
Mega bomua

ss

• GusLuna
  • Login:

kool

Just another way playtika lures players in to hopefully buy chips. How they make money. How else does a free app fund everything? Most players are set to lose based on the profile built on them by all the info given this app upon download. We are just clients. Next time you play pay attention to the select one or two sometimes three who will win hand after hand like they can't lose and notice how its like this on every table. Then pay close attention to the one or two who will not win a hand no matter what. Everyone can't win. Then it would be fair. No app is fair. Good luck. You may the lucky one that wins majority of hands. Odds are though, you're not.

I messed up
Como conseguir 999999999 chips
Mega bonus

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.