WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Redeeming Free Chips

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic  
Ok so I am having trouble redeeming my free chips can anybody help me out with this situation? I'll click on the link and an error message pops up
  12 Replies
Chip's
Go on Google where it says search and type in wosp 2017 free chips and it will take you to a few sights go to the one that says Gamehunters.com wosp free chips and something about exchange click on that one it should take you to Game hunters.com wosp free chips and you can scroll down click on the squares and then you should get free chips

good

Chips please

I have collected up to 2 years back and never had error problems at all   But lately I have been having a problem collecting like the most recent free chips but still have the older Version of WSOP so that might be my problem and I have a question about why do people and pretty much everybody post  free chips please? You see it everywhere it seems like? Does someone just like to give you free chips or something I don't understand because I've tried it  and no luck 

Seems like Leonardo may very well be a dick head
  • DucTran
  • Login:

free chip . Thanks 

Chips
No I need chips to

THIS  is for jessica !!    U need to go on buy chips . click on that then on the bottom left there's a button that says redeem press it put ur code in then press the button next to were u have typed ur code in . it should give u ur chips !! Hope this helped !!!

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.