WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Silver Support Contact Form

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic  
  • wsopstar
  • Login:

tried to contact WSOP support on my $1.16 billion missing chips but their submit button does not work. Tried it four times on iPhone and PC but submit button is grayed out and will not submit. 

Real clasdy wsop first you steal steal chips and then you lock the help submit so no one can send in a request on their billing. 

I think i be I be better to close my account and continue back on wpt instead. 

10 Replies
Why my account do not have poker recall
Need chips
Mega spin pls and chips
1.16 Billion Chips please
yeah if I don't get this 1.16 billion chips I think I am going to go back to WPT because this is insane being trying me trying to get my chips which I do deserve and not getting anything back and I still keep on buying and buying chips but nobody helps me
1000000 chips please
so how am I going to be able to get my 1.16 billion chips if you guys don't help me out I really need help support from you
I am ready to clean my 1.16 billion Chips please may I collect them or show me or put me in the right path to collect my 1.16 billion Chips please I need them that lie when am I going to be able to get my hands in those chips or help from you guys to get those chips please giving give them to me

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.