WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Stop Taking Or Start Giving

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic   | Last Edit:

Ok is it just me that it's getting less on promo codes and when u do get them they are barely nothing !!! Not to mention how the players spend there real hard money to play your app which is supposed to be at a higher standard .. That being said start being more player friendly as give back the a certain of chips by his or her play ratio .. I know wsop knows the numbers because their intake numbers are clearly higher than outputs.. Lotta players sitting out there outta chips and wanting to support the app by playing but yet wsop doesn't honor the players that honor said game ... Not even gonna get on ridiculous repeative bad beats and 4 of a kinds u see on a daily basis ..   So I VOTE FOR FREE THE CHIPS MOVEMENT !!  Pls just cause the series is over on tv doesn't mean no more promos or free chips  

4 Replies
Yes the bonuses are not enough

Be happy with it and enjoy your day 

No, i'ts not just you & I agree with you 100%. Skwirlz

i also agree im a fairly new player and have bought chips to level up my status now am about  to reach new level and wont because of  this end of year status reset would never would of spent my hard earned money on this game if i new they would do sometthing like this wish i had knwn from the start