WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Technical Difficulties

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic  
I've been using this site for WSOP now for a while no with no issues until today. Everytime i click on a chip vonus i redirects to google app page to download game. ...I've reset my phone cleared all my caches but it still does it. Any tips or suggestions?
  5 Replies

Same problem with me.dont know what to do or who to report it to

• JoyUmali
  • Login:
been days since i collect chips from this site and i had the same issue as you had. i suggest u click on the auto collect and click okay as it will notify u that u will be directed to a new page something like that. and it will open your wsop game and thats when u receive the chips. on the beginning for a couple of try if it didnt work just click on refresh not refresh your phone okay. i hope it works for u. tbh i just collected 7M chips as i said its been days since i collect from the site. goodluck

Once you click open on the app when redirected to the AppStore it will take you back to the lobby where you can collect your bonus chips 

Still can't get it to work, extremely aggravating 

• MaryHart
  • Login:
Thank u

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.