WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker The Code Is Invalid

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic  

Hello,

Everytime I click a link on here, I keep getting the same message.. "The code is invalid".
What am I doing wrong? Does anyone else experience this? I have never received one of the rewards on the site..

9 Replies

No one experiencing this problem?

you goy 2 get 2 them before they get over i think 6 hours old

Mega bonus please

Mega bonus please

Makes sure your cookies are enabled in ur browser dude
Millions and millions of chip's at once would be great.....
Never happen lost 300 million chips but wsop merging my account with facebook woke up one morning logged into wsop and was not my account , aratus, are chip stack, got I'm touch with wsop said don't see a problem just log in at facebook as so and so there it was my a count but 300 million chips missing and never got them back to this day and have spent many dollars on chips and won alot but still do not think it's right to move my account to facebook and also not make for 300 million chips I bought a few days before.
Still to they have not told me how my account ended up in face book because I played as guest and on top.of that had to download facebook, and then loose 300 million chips I paid for, I wrote and wrote to facebook but no replies. Now for the first time in a year I'm down to 6 million sure could use those 300 Milian that disappeared.
  • DexGoon
  • Login:
I need some help

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.