WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Wsop Mega Wheel

WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Forum Topic  
Other than cards not being random .Am I the only one that lands on silver every time if anyone else lands on anything else let me know asap oh an there card generator. They say selects random needs re programed or something it's starting to be real aggravating knowing that you don't have fair chance at winning just sucks you in to reply to the none stop chip ads to buy more n more also I've won cpl hands an it paid someone else probably its self I'm sure there n on hands also
  7 Replies
I think it's random I hit all kinds of things so I just think it's random I'm not just luck
  • Jonwp
  • Login:
This is crazy

Yes the game is rigged and there are many set-ups buit into the program. They mostly care about making money. 

Two years know playing, I have hit two gold three blue none of those on the spin you can by, all the rest ever on both all silver

Two years know playing, I have hit two gold three blue none of those on the spin you can by, all the rest ever on both all silver

• deep7D
  • Login:
Lol....i thought i am the only one who thinks so... for a long time im playing WSoP but i had never hit the f****ng golden... i had in my best time 3 of them but WTF...NOTHING!!! always just the small ones, never hit higher than 1M

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.