WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker Player Review: Is WSOP a Scam?


Posted by     Tags: Tips & Tricks   581 Comments

Been playing wsop for about 13 months now. For the last 10 months i have repeatedly lost every single time ive play never getting ahead on here anymore.

I've spent literaly. $1,000 buying chips. Not even two days ago lost two 13 million chip packages within  five mniutes apart. Never winning but 3 hands.

I've bought the.52.99 1.4 billion chip package and lost it in less than 9 hours. I just let the game where i lost all i had never winning one single hand. Its not a bad streak.

Support won't help. They never respond. Out of over 15 emails ive sent along with proof via screenshots and video ive gotten a response twice. This game will no longer allow me to win....no matter if i spend $100.000 on chips I cannot get ahead on wsop anymore... started from the moment i made my very first purchase......coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. But wsop is no longer a game I advise anyone to get...not worth the hassle or the money..

At level 226 i stay at a 0 balance due to not getting a winning hand. Cards are always good enough to call or bet but never win.. Flush draws...straght draws...trips...doesn't matter... I always lose on the river 98% of the time now. Winning a hand and losing 30 after it.

Wsop should be taken off the market. Cheating players out their money.

Login to Write a Comment

Discuss Player Review: Is WSOP a Scam?

Comments

I hear what you're saying if you truly read the authenticity of the program you will see that it only says that a player will not be able to determine the cards. 
Also remember the odds of hitting a good hand with any two cards in your hand and any three cards on a flop maybe 30% however when you have 5 or 7 players all trying to hit a 30-35% odds then you will lose. your odds go down to less than 5% while the table odds go up over 95% remember it's the table odds that you're betting against not the idiot players who stay in.

Remember the high odds hands royal flushes straight flushes yes are hard to hit in a normal game but remember when you have 5,6,7  players all trying and staying in to hit the long shot there's a very good chance the long shots will get hit. 

You cannot play this video game like standard poker you have to understand that a lot of players are just wild card players and will play any two cards you must learn how they play then you'll start to got ahead , I have been on a winning streak for months and months and months however out of 40 hands that I get dealt I may only play Five or six hands, out of hour of play a majority of them (95%) of the time l will win, but again you have to be patient and it takes a long time to win. 
Most players are very impatient and will play any two cards they will raise almost anything they will stay in just to see the cards do not fall into this trap be careful take your time see what hole cards most people are starting with. You will see that  they are usually start with  good pairs or high face cards. One thing to always remember do not start off with cards were you wish the next card is the card you need or the next two cards is the card you need. do not pay for dreams and wishes, pay for knowledge time and patience  I hope this might help good luck be patient my friend be patient. most players are very impatient and will play any two cards they will raise almost anything they will stay in just to see the cards do not fall into this trap be careful take your time see what hole cards most people are starting with that when they are usually good pairs or high face cards to start with I hope this might help good luck be patient my friend be patient  

One easy way to play is look at your hand status bar do not play unless you have at least four lights lit up out of the eight this is a easy way to look at how to play if you need practice

In all my years of live poker, including years of online real money, I haver never seen 2 out runner runners hit but rarely, yet seen that several times in less than a week. The mathmatical improbabilities of the frequency of such are especially less probable that any player with small under pairs would even still be in a large pot, much less actually hit 2 out runner runner to beat Aces over Ks..... much less, several times over a span of a few days. I have only played about 22,000 hands and have witnesses this at least a half dozen times. How is it, that damn near every player on WSOP has 1 or more Royal Flushes, even with less than a thousand or so games? How is it, that after dozens and dozens of spins on mega wheel, not once ever hit the gold which is 1 in 12? Has anyone here ever hit that?

In all my years of live poker, including years of online real money, I haver never seen 2 out runner runners hit but rarely, yet seen that several times in less than a week. The mathmatical improbabilities of the frequency of such are especially less probable that any player with small under pairs would even still be in a large pot, much less actually hit 2 out runner runner to beat Aces over Ks..... much less, several times over a span of a few days. I have only played about 22,000 hands and have witnesses this at least a half dozen times. How is it, that damn near every player on WSOP has 1 or more Royal Flushes, even with less than a thousand or so games? How is it, that after dozens and dozens of spins on mega wheel, not once ever hit the gold which is 1 in 12? Has anyone here ever hit that? 

This is a app bult for scam. The Ai is programmed to loose all your chipses after a while. What ever you have someone gets a better hand. This to make you go bankrupt and buy and buy and buy. Like 8 % Commission is not enoght. This is bult for you to loose  your mood,tempe and money. 

 

DO not buy or even play the free chips. The biggest scam is the front of the app that says this is a authentic poker game. 

0% authentic 100% rigged.

Let's you win at first, but later on you get nothing but cold decks and cooler hands intended to bust your bankroll so that you buy more chips. I literally have not won a single hand in over 400 hands and 8 hours of play. Playtika is a fraudulent site literally designed to steal money from unsuspecting players.

I agree with a lot of people about WSOP. it is a rip off. Once you complain about the game to support they never respond I wrote to them 5 times and I know they did not like one of them so instead of responding they make the game harder for me when I know I got this win I end up losing with the last card. I have play poker for 54 years and I never saw anybody losing with the last card 99% of the time. No matter what I have spades it will always give you the opposite 95% of the time. They give you so many crap cards you get piss off and you fold next thing you know you won but you already fold its like they know already this game should be deleted so that they can not make anymore money from us.

How do I retrieve a registration that seemed to disappear after I had won a hand and pushed share with FB lost all my chips need to get them back 

Ive never spent a penny on chips i uild bank slow using good bankroll management
I have 70 billion in chips in account will sell it for good offer way less than they sell chips. Will sell the entire account. They sell billuon for 50 bucks i will sell 70billion acount for 700.

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by WSOP – Texas Holdem Poker.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.