Bingo Frenzy Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats - Page 2 of 2

Bingo Frenzy Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Bingo Frenzy.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

19 Replies
I am so frustrated with bingo friendsy I spent $200 and $3 since the beginning of December and I have like 22 tickets and I could hardly even play a game and I just keep spending more and more money and the people in my club tell me that they purchased the same exact thing and it cost them $299 and on my phone it says 29.99 there are so many things that don't make sense it's very frustrating I've never spent so much money on any app or game ever but I really like to play and I tried writing an email to the company I haven't heard back yet so I Googled how to get free Bingo frenzy tickets and this is one of the sites that showed up but they really should do something about it cuz it's just not right
  • Debbie63
  • Login:

I'm been looking for these for a while now could really use some help please and thank you 

Looking for Pirate 4, Masterpiece 8, Prairie 4, Strange 8, Moments 4, Pure46 please

• Struu
  • Login:
I need free tickets
Have a question? How often can the the bonuses on here for bingo frenzy be used? Can they be used multiple times and if they can how often can they be used? Is it once every 24 hours or just once and they can't be used again? I'm also looking for tickets, diamonds, power-ups and king or gold cards. Thank you!
Seriously need tickets. I've spent an obscene amount of money on this game. It's a shame I am sitting here with hardly amh tickets to play!!!!
I have seen an advantage playing more tickets but, I do not have the data to support that.

Bonjour pareille pour moi aussi pas assez de tickets Bingo Frenzy pour jouer comment faire pour en avoir un peu plus ?

How do I draw for the lottory on museum side game? I cant get past 300 and need 1000 to draw.
  • Kico07
  • Login:
You are welcome

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Bingo Frenzy.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.