Slots Era Welcome Slots Era Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 2 of 3

Slots Era Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

29 Replies
  • AlBaby
  • Login:

I cant get you more gems but I can load you up with 85 Billion coins if you want

Hassan
Shauna Rouse
  • DjDiZzY
  • Login:
Hi Everyone,I've been sucked into Slot Era and Scatter Slots ( both Murka ) on Slot Era I'm Level 115 and it's near impossible to go forward without large amounts of coins but I'm more into Scatter Slots as it's better GamePlay plus better levels and machine's my problem is the fact I only have 4 friends on there so I'm earning less,I'm Level 124 and my Profile name is NotAmused (don't laugh I was P1$5ed off because I spent money and lost everything because the slot I was playing was on max bet and I didn't realise and lost it all in 2 spins ).Anyone want to be my friend ?
Looking for the tricks that allow the same handful of players to be 1 2 or 3 on slots era fairy spirit
  • chef0626
  • Login:
Hi everyone. Been playing for about 2 months. Up to level 500, need to see how to get more cards to complete my mission. Missed the last one by 2 cards for 12 billion extra.

Hi all. Been playing this game for over 2 years. Had 128 billion coins at peak and lost them all. Level 189 on era and level 100 on scatter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Klong21
  • Login:
Plz add me need friends
  • Demmon
  • Login:
Hello everybody!
  • Stefan29
  • Login:
Stefan 37 .

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Slots Era.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.