Take5 Free Slots Request: Tips, Tricks & Cheats

Take5 Free Slots Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

Official Thread for Requesting Tips, Tricks & Cheats for Take5 Free Slots.

mail Feel free to Post your requests here. We will try to create or find it for you.

4 Replies

is there a way to get free coins without waiting for the bonuses. They take so long.

I have spent over $500 in 2 weeks on take 5 ..coins at 0..no matter what I do it gives a little and takes it back was playing  1 mill a roll now back down to nothing a roll....so fed up ..feel as though there is nothing you can do to win...very angry, bored and frustrated...but I enjoy their games..I play everyday...alot of hours a day....and no luck..can you help???

I'm just starting to play so I guess nothing at all

• KrisMyas
  • Login:

First off...try not to buy, because when you buy once they know you will buy again so it makes no sense for them to let you win. Remember it is just a game and as such each machine has it's off days and good days. I started out with 2 million and within a week i had amassed 8 billion. I thought i was the king and started making huge bets, but alas 2 wks later i had nothing. I search out the machines that are paying..how do i do that i hear you say.....i visit each machine daily playing relatively small amounts. If it starts to give me regular bonuses or decent wins then i up my stake. If not then i just move room and repeat the process Do not get suckered in to believeing that because a machine has not given you much then it may be due to give you a huge win. These machines are based on the real thing so are totally random. If i lose 10 million.... instead of hanging in there and ploughing more in i just accept my losses and move machine. I find the best optimum stake is between 50k and 100k if that helps you out. But bear this in mind...in 2016 i could basically not lose unless i was stupid, now in 2017 i have seen a dramatic shift in the way the machines play and pay out. Kris Myas :)

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Take5 Free Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.