Vegas Downtown Slots Welcome Vegas Downtown Slots Gamers! Introduce yourself here - Page 4 of 7

Vegas Downtown Slots Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

63 Replies
Hi Been playing 6 to 7 months Do not know how to hack or get free COINS except for using this site All help will be greatly appreciated

Hi everyone... I play every day and gift both coin and hints. Need either gift daily then add me. I check fb and add all requests several times throughout the day and evening. Let's  be friends!

My name is Jennie I am from Michigan and Vegas Words is my favorite game that I have come across yet but I would like to be able to get free tiles and coins for this game any suggestions people
I would like coins and friends
Hello.. nice forum. Been playing for awhile.. trying to get my coins back up after my son hit Max bet and auto spin. Little booger! Lol. What are your favorite slots to play on Vegas words that seem to pay out the most? I'm level 90 something. The posted bonuses are a God send to help me get back up. I'm currently at 130.000.000 ugh. Anyhow, nice to meet you all! Looking forward to your replies :)
Hello.. nice forum. Been playing for awhile.. trying to get my coins back up after my son hit Max bet and auto spin. Little booger! Lol. What are your favorite slots to play on Vegas words that seem to pay out the most? I'm level 90 something. The posted bonuses are a God send to help me get back up. I'm currently at 130.000.000 ugh. Anyhow, nice to meet you all! Looking forward to your replies :)
Sorry for the tripple post!

Hi everyone... I play several times daily and accept new friendship requests for Vegas Downtown Slots. I send both daily coins gifts and hints to everyone in my friend list.

Let's help each other out by sharing gifts.

ADD ME I check Facebook at least 5 to 6 time daily.

hi looking for friends

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Vegas Downtown Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.