Vegas Downtown Slots Welcome Vegas Downtown Slots Gamers! Introduce yourself here

Vegas Downtown Slots Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

63 Replies
  • kbrunson
  • Login:

Daily player!  Wish they would let you collect more daily :) 

I do too

• lwilke
  • Login:

Hey just ran across this page looks great!! 

• KeesWit
  • Login:

Hello im kees and i spend more then 600 euro on vegas downtown slots, and im still gold. Everytime the same thing happens, when i purchase i win aprox the double, rank 1 level and directly lose everything. The bonanza bonus is always around 300000 and 400000. i never hit the 1000 or 4000 on elvis etc. I think its a scam. any thoughts?

Hello, I'm Di I love Vegas downtown! I'm having trouble collecting on the posts that are not bonuses, which I can get from the Facebook page,anyone know how to collect on the ones that are I smoked the... Etc ones?

• rickaz
  • Login:

IF YOU WANT TO RAISE YOUR STATUS WITHOUT BUYING,YOU SHOULD PLAY AS MANY PLAYTIKA GAMES AS YOU CAN.I HAVE NEVER PAID AND IM 65% TO PLATINUM.THE GAMES AREW CAESARS,HOUSE OF FUN ,SLOTOMANIA,BINGO BLITZ,AND THIS ONE I DONT  PLAY IS,WSOP= WORLD SERIES OF POKER.GOOD LUCK

Hi [email protected] email just call me hottie
Call me hottie or Connie

hi iam ralph  35year from holland

and iam a slot freak..hehhe

lets have funn

Hi, I'm Di I love these games however it's hard to keep chips for long, I've won large amounts & it's gone too quickly!! I've spent money there though & trying to win the games advertised but the steep bet is outrageous!! I can't imagine how much you have to have too win.   know I used my piggy bank when full 77milion it was up past 200 million & in a few minutes was gone!! 1,500,000 us the bet??

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Vegas Downtown Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.