Winning Slots Welcome Winning Slots Gamers! Introduce yourself here

Winning Slots Forum Topic  
  • vardump
  • Login:

laugh Welcome to the Club! Feel Free to Introduce yourself here yes

24 Replies

whats up names matthew but you all can call me shaggy im a daily player and im leavel 225.

• Clint81
  • Login:

How’s everyone doing? I play for at least an hour or 5 every day. If you’d like a friend to add for free $$$ let me know in a message when you request so I don’t think it’s a fake profile. Good luck spinning and cheers!

How to do the free slot bonus?

What’s up everyone names Frankie Jean I’m level 59
Hi my name is Shy, I play a lot on here. Please add me as a friend. Free gifts for us both
Hi Clint I will love to add you as a friend but not sure how. Please help if can
Hi I'm Becky
Tracy

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum but i'm not new to the game. I play every day on the mobile app, i'm level 450 looking for active players because although I send gifts to all every chance i get, I only have two peeps who will sometimes send back. They are lovely people i know well but they are not as avid with Winning Slots as I am. Please add me if you are too ;)

p.s. to add me just go to my profile and click on the link that says "FACEBOOK PROFILE LINK"  I will accept all friend requests from winning slots as i am actively seeking daily players like me ;)

Hi Shy ;)   I love your name by the way! I tried to add you by clicking on your facebook link on your profile page, but it leads me nowhere, I think you just have to update that link to your facebook page then we can be neighbors in Winning Slots ;) tysm

GameHunters.Club is a Fan Base Site and is not endorsed by or affiliated by Winning Slots.

All Trademarks are the property of respective owners.